How to measure yourself
I know there are some craftsters, chefs, artist, etc., out there that might want this info.
Smallknot lets you invest in the small businesses in your community in exchange for goods, services, special perks and benefits. With Smallknot, you can chip in a little bit of money to help a local business achieve projects that will spur growth and help your community prosper. You already eat local and shop local. With Smallknot, now you can invest local.
Looks like Target is the winner!
truebluemeandyou: Where to buy cheap canvas shoes? Reblogging because of all the really good suggestions from readers. Thank you!
pizzaandpancakes asked you:Where can I get some cheap canvas shoes?Be sure to check outinspiration & realisation’sroundup of DIY Canvas Shoe Tutorials I posted here.Truebluemeandyou: Can anyone help with an answer?
- joy-personified answered: Target! I got some good ones for $13. And I’m sure Walmart has ‘em too!
- killerbunny117 answered: Target
- alessoninconfidence answered: kmart.
- horticultures said:urbanog.com
- sidelinesheep answered: i got some on sale at target for $9
- redletter13 answered: i got some from walmart for $8
- womanintheshadows answered: Kmart Walmart Any Hippie store, likeYarina.
- artsupplies, last-reality and dawtie answered: Payless
- amb-z said: Forever 21, online
- maddisnow answered: Try payless shoes, thift stores or famous footwear. Possibly Target.
- eimerfallon answered: Penneys (Ireland) or Primark(U.K) ?:L
- zmsquared answered: Your best bet would be a Stitches (8.00$)
- nesbitch answered: Forever 21, Target, Kmart, Walmart, Payless
- dianabeingdiana answered: I bough some from Forever 21 and Target,and they both have held up surprisingly well
- beetlebits said: I normally would check the big box discount stores likemarshalls ross and tjmaxx
- tifffffers answered: Target usually has the ‘knockoff’ version of white vans, they’re pretty good actually and under $15~
- pookascrayon answered: I’ve seen them at Hobby Lobby.
- crabbycatzanswered: walmart
- theconsciousbeauty answered: target $12.95
- adelicatemess answered: Target or Forever 21! I always get them from both of those stores :)
- bookaddict209 answered: if you want them to be really cheap and you don’t have a problem with used shoes, take your chances at thrift stores
- timburtonstolemypony said: I got some white ones without laces atWalmart once for like $5 If you’re not picky about them being Miley Cyrus’s brand. They’re comfortable though, really. I don’t get what people’s problem is with her stuff anyway…
- endless-melody said: In my town urban outfitters always has some in their sale section
- womanintheshadows answered: Craft stores. Micheals. Jo-Anne Fabrics
- thisismyspatula said: Don’t buy at Walmart. Go to your nearest Asian neighborhood and buy them for $5. So much more comfortable bc they’re hand sewn!
- kbethv answered: Get some TOMS. They’re not cheap, but what a cause. There’s really no reason not to.
- unravelled-words answered: ardene, walmart
- laurengoeshealthy said: rite-aid :) they have lace up and slip on Toms style ones, they were around years before Toms were too!
- becwtfna answered: rite aid
- infinite—luck answered: Primark ?
- mybeautydiary answered: H&M has for $10-$13 dollars
- oregonorganic answered: Bought some at F21 for 5 bucks!
- afemmesnowwhite answered: Forever 21, I’ve seen them on there for anywhere between 3-7 dollars, give or take.
- thaumaturgythinking answered: Bobs (by sketchers) do the one for one (buy one donate one) and are half the price. Though not as cheap as those ^ still good
Just got my shoes today and they are soooo comfortable and cute. The best thing is I got them for $39.90 on Ruelala.
I have sent back some items with no hassle but these are keepers.
TIP if you dare enter the shopping addiction: they charge $10 for a shipping fee - if you buy one thing it might not be worth it..but I usally have a brand I like and get a few things.