Brown Sugar Body Scrub
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
Splash of olive oil
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
Mix together and rub on in the shower.
DIY, travel, culinary, photography, fashion, digital art, sewing...all part of my goal to find my dream job.
DIY Body Polish
Fresh Avocado, Herb, and Citrus Salad Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of lime or lemon (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth - the basil can still be in larger pieces and this is fine.
- You can alter the recipe to use different types of oil, herbs, and citrus for different flavor profiles.
A recipe with beets . And goat cheese . And honey .
- 8 small fresh beets (red and / or yellow)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey flavored (rosemary, lavender …)
- a pyramid Chavroux
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 230 º C.
Gently wash the beets, cut the leaves.
Arrange beets in a baking dish, pour the olive oil and salt lightly.
Bake 45 minutes or until beets are tender enough under the tip of a knife.
Cool and peel the beets by rolling them gently in the palms.
Cut the stalks (but keep the tails for a prettier presentation) and using a vacuum-apple or a small spoon, hollow out the heart of the beets.
Whisk Chavroux pyramid with a little salt, to obtain a creamy consistency and garnish the hearts of the beets.
Arrange the beets on a baking sheet, sprinkle generously with honey and bake 5 minutes at 120 º C.
Serve immediately as a starter, honey basting cooking, with a little salt and pepper.
This has beets and goat cheese in it…interesting!