DIY recycle can project.
Depending on your bathroom or room you wish to make this for:
1. Find cloth or paper to cut out and cover your can with
****puncture a hole in bottom with a hammer and medium size nail****
2. Use Modge podge or other craft glue
3. Carefully layout your design BEFORE gluing
4. Apply thin layer of glue to just the side you are working on…lay down design-wait-let it dry and then do the same on all sides until can is covered.
5. You can finish the top with ribbon, rope, glitter, etc. You can use a glue gun for heavier stuff, like rope, or regular glue for stuff like glitter.
6. Dry completely! Hang