You can make one of these in 5 minutes!!
Here are some brief instructions:
1. Take an empty toilet paper roll and flatten it out with your hand. Crease where it naturally folds.
2. Take an exacto knife and score a half circle on each of the ends of the roll; front and back.
3. If you choose to, you can cut some scrapbook paper to match the length of your roll and glue it around for added color or pattern.
4. Fold in the ends (all four of them) and your box will come together nicely. You can add a dab of hot glue to ONE of the ends to keep from anything falling out.
5. Finish off with a cute ribbon!