* 1 large head of cabbage
* 1 to 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup instant rice or cooked rice
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided (more or less, to taste)
* 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) tomato soup, undiluted
* 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes
See the whole recipe here
- 1 ½ # boneless chicken cut into 2” chunks
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ c chopped onion
- 1 chopped pepper
- 16 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 c crushed pineapple with juice
- Cook chicken & onion in oil and soy sauce until lightly brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook on low for 5 min covered.
- Uncover and continue to cook and stir until liquid becomes thick sauce – approx. 2 min.
- Serve over rice or pasta.