Sprinkles Bakes: Cherry Chip Sponge Cake with almond whip
RAW RAINBOW WRAPS w/ Mango Dressing
Prep Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Large collard leaves
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Carrots, julienned
- Yellow and green zucchini squash, julienned
- Purple Cabbage, chopped
Mango Dipping Sauce:
- 1 Ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carton cherry tomatoes, about 2 cups
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro
1. Slice, peel, julienne, and chop all of the wrap fillings.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove all or most of the collard green stems. This allows for more flexibility when it comes time to wrap.
3. Lay out the fillings across the collard leaf and roll it up as you tuck in the sides of the leaf.
Oh man, has anyone tried this? It looks SO good!
Preheat Oven to 350
8 Barrels of Sugary Rum filled Goodness!
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
1 1/3 cups flour
1 cup raw sugar
1/3 cup butter flavored shortening
3/4 cup half and half
1.5 TBL dark rum
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 large free range eggs
Melt butter in cast iron skillet. Sprinkle brown sugar over butter. Arrange pineapple slices on top brown sugar/butter. Place cherries in center of pineapple slices. Beat remaining ingredients till well blended. Pour over pineapple in skillet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and turn onto heat-proof plate.
A pineapple upside down cake is my one weakness…it was the first cake I made that created the obessive baker in me!! Diet or no diet I LOVE this cake!!!! Thank you for sharing this recipe.
DIY No Cook Fruit, Herb & Honey Syrup Recipes and Tutorial from The Yummy Life here. These are freezable and can be used in hot and cold tea, water, yogurt, ice cream, etc. For more recipes from The Yummy LIfe like herb infused water, 1 minute chocolate icing (vegan and non diary options), etc… go here.