ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
DIY, travel, culinary, photography, fashion, digital art, sewing...all part of my goal to find my dream job.
Green tea cupcakes yum! Def one of my favorite flavors!
Made by The Kitchen Slave, here is her recipe:
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2-5 tablespoons matcha (depending on your preference)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
2. Beat butter on high until soft, about 30 seconds.
3. Add sugar. Beat on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Add eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating for 30 seconds after each addition.
5. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add to batter and mix to combine.
6. Whisk 2 tablespoons matcha into the milk until completely dissolved. Add to the batter and mix until combined. Taste the batter and if you’d like a stronger matcha taste, add another tablespoon of matcha powder. Taste again and adjust if desired.
7. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full.
8. Bake for 22-25 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely before icing with green tea cream cheese frosting.